Stryker Social Media Community Guidelines
Stryker’s Craniomaxillofacial division welcomes you to our U.S. social media channels. We are providing a space for conversations that instill hope and assist in restoring form and function for patients undergoing maxillofacial, neurosurgical or chest wall procedures.
Below are some important guidelines to help everyone get the most out of the community.
Engaging with our accounts through posts, comments, tags or messages is an agreement by you to abide by our community guidelines. Stryker assumes no responsibility for any user content posted on the page. Please do not take the page, or any community comments, as medical advice. Please consult your doctor to discuss any questions and to obtain information about your health.
To keep the communications positive and constructive, we ask that you comply with the following community guidelines, if you do not comply your comment or post may be removed:
- Stryker’s Craniomaxillofacial social channels are intended to host conversations about maxillofacial, neurosurgical and chest wall reconstruction products, stories, education and clinical evidence. Please keep your comments focused on these subject matters.
- Please understand that as a federally regulated medical device company, Stryker will evaluate all posts about specific products on an individual basis and certain posts may need to be removed. If you believe that you have experienced any medical side effects or reactions from a Stryker product, you should consult your physician or other healthcare professional immediately. You can also report these to Stryker directly by visiting https://www.stryker.com/productexperience/.Stryker may need to contact you to find out more information.
- Posts should not include names of healthcare providers or any other identifying information, treatment centers, hospitals or other medical device companies;
- Posts should never include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and likes);
- Posts should not include disparaging or threatening comments, condone violence or illegal behavior; no should they contain inappropriate or “off color” statements.
- Posts should not include any personal or identifying information (e.g., names of individuals, email addresses or phone numbers) about you or anyone else;
- Users should not threaten or discuss past or pending litigation matters or engage in solicitation of any kind;
- Posts should not be excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community and/or spam;
- Posts should not contain proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or nonpublic information;
- Posts should not contain information about minors;
- Posts should be truthful and accurate, and not contain plagiarized information, false information or information that is misleading;
- This community is our U.S. channel, and therefore English speaking. As such any non-English language content may be removed.
Please be aware that community members who continuously and repeatedly ignore the above guidelines may be banned from the Stryker page and will not be able to post comments or send messages to the page.
You must be at least 13 years of age or older to participate. If you are a minor between 13-18 years of age you must have the permission of your parent or guardian.
Content can remain posted on this our social media pages for as long as it serves a legitimate business purpose and/or must be preserved pursuant to a legal obligation. Stryker reserves the right to alter these guidelines at any time for any reason.
Your post or comment, and your associated profile image and handle may be used by Stryker for business purposes, on other Stryker social media channels, or on our website.
Stryker also reserves the right to remove any post that does not abide by these guidelines, or for any other reason Stryker deems appropriate, in its discretion.
We suggest sharing as little personal information as possible on social media. If you believe that you have experienced any medical side effects or reactions from a Stryker product, you should consult your physician or other healthcare professional immediately. You can also report these to Stryker directly by contacting https://www.stryker.com/productexperience/. Stryker may need to contact you to find out more information.
Storing and using private information
We do not aim to store or use any of your unique profile ID’s, email or other personal details.
Thank you for reading and being a part of the community.